October 1, 2010

Fertility Business once again!!

Well I haven't updated on my getting prego stuff yet, so I guess I'll start again.

I started my Metformin again BLAH!! I hate that stuff it makes me SO sick to my stomach for the first month, but oh well I just need to suck it up because it'll all be well worth it in the end. So, its been a week that I started it so next week I have to take 2 a day. And, then it'll hopefully make me ovulate. Cross your fingers, get to prayen because last time I started taking this stuff it helped me with in 2 months we got prego, but then miscarried. But, the good thing was I actually got prego. So, we will see!!

This weekend we are hopefully going up to Colorado to see the leaves changing! Hopefully Mr. T said he might have to work : ( So, if we do get to I'll post so awesome pics!! I heart Colorado!! But, deep down I miss good ole Texas!

BTW I made Pioneer Women's Chicken Fried Steak last night it was delish. With homegrown picked straight from my garden mashed potatoes, and green beans (not picked from my garden). My honey has really been working LONG hours like from 4:30 AM to 7:00 PM from Monday till Saturday. That was last weeks hours. So, I thought I would make something that he would really enjoy. It was the first time I've ever made chicken fried steak. I'm doing this thing with one of my teachers from jr. high on Facebook where we make at least one dish a week that we haven't ever made. I think it'll be fun kinda mix things up. I did my menu planning and next week we will be having shrimp creol!! Yummmmmyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment